What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Strictly Functional Cookies: for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website and / or your use of it, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products;
- Measurement and Analytics Cookies: to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, calculate views, analyse popular products by quantifying clicks. This is so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns;
- Personalisation Cookies: to distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalise your shopping experience and allow us to improve your use of the website. These help ensure all that is displayed on our site is more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in)
- Marketing Cookies: to ensure the marketing content that you receive on sites other than our own is relevant and reflects the interests you have shown when browsing on our site.
- Third party cookies: used by third parties to collect data when you are on our website and sometimes when you are on other websites. We do not receive their data. They can be used for any of the above reasons but are mainly used to help provide behavioural targeted advertising to you online. These also enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations to third parties, for example to pay a partner if you have made a purchase on this website by following a link from their website.